Jul 6, 2012

I wanna know what love is

LOVE is something we all need , something we all desire is something we all look for ,consciously or unconciously.
As a kid I always had the love of my family I still have it now days,and Im thankful for that,but there was a season when I was looking for love in the wrong places.As a teenager I wasnt really into dating I was more into sports I was more like the tomboy type of girl, but as I started getting older and started seeing my friends dating and falling inlove I got interested ! I really had lil info about  how boys play " the game" but still I got in "the game".I started going to the clubs with the hope that I could find somebody "good" in there smh, I started dating random guys just to do not "be alone" ,having sex with them and trying to please them in everything hoping they could love me and marry me 1 day, smh,  living like this , just got me heartbreaks,soul ties,bitterness ,illnesses,unhappiness,etc.
It wasnt until my last relationship that went really really bad that I woke up!I was living a hell and I thought it was love! smh, It was cool for a min. but then like it had not solid foundation(God) it broke. Fighting, punches,yelling and tears was the daily doses of "love" for me ,and when it finally ended I was feeling worst than ever,I was feeling devastated, that I couldnt trust/love nobody anymore ,I turned cold and then I asked God "why ? why me Lord? ,all I want is somebody to love me" I needed an answer so I waited to hear from him and He said: " I have always been there for you, you are the apple of my eye,I have always loved you, I been waiting for you to notice me! and to come to me my child, you would`ve known if you had read my word"

  • " Guard your heart above all else,  for it determines the course of your life" (Proverbs 4:23) 
  •  "My son, give me your HEART, and let your eyes observe my ways." (Pr.23:26
  •  He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye." (Dt.32:10) 
  • "Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,  casting all your care upon Him, for He CARES for YOU."(1Peter 5:6-7) 
  •  " For God SO LOVED the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."(John 3:16) 
  •  "Let you conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you"(Hebrews 13:5)
  • and more........ 
From my encounter with God it self til now, He has shown me his unending,pure,unfailing and everlasting love in so many ways , through the people around me, through his word , I can feel his love around me, He has given me strength, peace of mind, happiness, He put a smile in my face again!,Im short of words trying to describe Gods love in here .All I can say I`ve found true LOVE!,
If you had tried everything else why not try Gods love? get to know Him , let Him love you, spend time with Him and He will blow your mind!
God is the 1and only that will always love you, like no other specially not a human.He will never fail you because He is the Lover of your soul!


God  bless you.




No comments:

Post a Comment