why is so important to listen to GOD?? `Lets take a look at some clear examples:
SOCIETY (the world)
- SEX:.- Society promotes birth control such as the use of a condom (promotes sex), 90% tv nowdays promotes and portraits sex as a good and fun thing w/o making clear that must be practiced between husband and wife, ppl often says: " its ok if you "try" your partner before marriage to make sure you both are sexually compatible" .<< really since when marriage should be based on lust and sex?? no wonder why theres many divorces now days >> consequences: abortions, soul ties(broken hearts), STD`s ,single and young Moms, etc..
- MONEY : Society says: "get as much as you can" , "if you aint got it you aint nobody","money moves the world", Tv promotes consumerism of unnescessary things, you must get this new item or this recognized brand to feel important to prove your worth ?? << and thats why people are slaves to their jobs/money and stress levels are higher than ever >> consequences: depression, stress, affliction, unhappiness, children w/o values, etc..
- OTHER ADVICES: "Follow your heart ", "achive your dreams", "love yourself "," love those who love you" , << who told you this is your life ? since when you can decide when to live or when to die ?? >> consequences of relying on yourself or on other humans : wrong decisions, many mistakes and disappointments, heaviness in the spirit, etc.
- SEX: God says : Flee fornication !(1Co.6:18), no premarital sex (1Co.7:8-9), no lust .(Matt.5:27-29) .God never meant for you to lose or hurt , he never meant abortions, STD`s, etc. thats from the world!
- MONEY: God says:" Be content with what you have I ll never leave you nor forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5-6), "do not serve mammon/money, do not worry about tomorrow, I kow what your needs are" (Matt. 6:19:34), life isnt about how much money you have! (Luke 12:15) .God never intended for us to live worried or afflicted , thats from the world.
- OTHER ADVICES: God says: Follow me, do my will (Matt 7:21) , die to yourself( Matt 10:38-39), love your enemies (Matt 5:43-46), I got a plan for your life (Jeremiah 29:11) ,trust in me not in yourself (Prov. 3:5-6). Thats why he is God for us to rely on Him and cast all our cares upon him because he cares for us .
"The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: "Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you."(Jeremiah 31: 3)